Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Night Essay -- essays research papers

World War II and the diseased mind of Hitler were the factors the led to the Genocide. People who were not the superior black market in Hitlers opinion did not deserve to live. Jews were the target of the extermination. To establish his plan Hitler created Concentration Camps, where people were forced to work. Those that were considered useless became fuel for the gas put up and crematory. Hitlers long term goal was to wipe out all the Jews. In the novel, Night, by Elie Wiesel, the author retells the unforgettable hardship and suffering that he goes through and through while he is in the concentration camps. In this novel, Elie helps us realize and visualize the brutality and madness of the camps and SS officers. His struggle for survival and the horror that he is heart-to-heart to changes his life forever. Elies experiences at the camp have a dramatic impact on his opinion, his relationship with his father and his innocence.Never shall I forget those flames which consumed my fa ith forever. Never I shall forget the nocturnal silence which deprived me, for all eternity, of the desire to live. Never shall I forget those moments which murdered my theology and my soul and move my dreams to dust. Never shall I forget those things, even when I am condemned to live as long as God Himself. Never. By reading this quote you give notice hear Elie Wiesel anguish and what an impact concentration camps had on his faith. Before he was exposed to other mans madness and brutality he had faith in God and lived for him. He ...

No comments:

Post a Comment