Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Personal Narrative- Victim of Robbery Essay -- Personal Narrative

Personal Narrative- Victim of RobberyMy story started about a week ago. I was heading to bed early, because I was tired from a long day with plans to wake up a few hours before associate to review for a test. As I closed my books for the evening and headed to bed around midnight, humble did I know something was going on outside. A little later that night someone entered my garage, which was so conveniently unlocked. They first rummaged through my dads van outside and I think they stole his coat, a tape and a few rolls of film. They also sifted through my moms car looking for something to steal, only to find a few motivational tapes. impress enough they passed those including one on Getting Rid Of Guilt. When they got into my car however, they immovable to take most of what I had. They stole my CD player, taking part of my ardour with it. They also took most of my CD collection and the liner to my new Columbia coat. They even took my flashlight. They then vanished as quickly as t hey had come. My mom woke me the following morning. She had decided to bring me breakfast in bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment